Choosing Winning Dissertation Topics On The Construction Industry
Since you were little, you liked to play with cubes and build interesting structures. Now that you are older, you are taking courses where you learn about the construction industry. It is, indeed, a very interesting niche, as long as you study hard enough to be good at it. A dissertation on this subject can be extremely hard even for the best student. There is so much information to read, and so little time. You need to choose a good topic before you start to write, and these tips might help you:
- Talk about old construction techniques. For sure everyone knows about the recent ones, but some of the old ones are quite interesting. You can present in your paper the beginnings, starting with the Pyramids and ending with the Chinese Wall. These constructions are very impressive and they lasted so many years.
- Mention your favorite building. If you are passionate about this topic, for sure you have a favorite building somewhere in the world. Why not tell your classmates about it? Present pictures and videos and valuable information. You can talk about how it was build, how long it took and who did it. If you want you can go in more detail and mention the materials and the machines that were used.
- Present handmade structures. In some countries of the world, the technology is not as advanced as we think. They need to build every piece by hand, and building a simple house can take months. However, they are extremely careful to details and the architecture is impressive. A good idea would be to present some structure from Middle East.
- Impressive constructions in your city. This is very simple, but very interesting for any reader. They saw the construction itself, but for sure they don’t know how it was built. You can give them an insight in this process and explain the techniques that were used, the materials and so on.
- Enforced structures. As you know, in some regions earthquakes are very common, therefore all the buildings need to be secure. People there need to use special materials to be sure that the structure is safe for people, and some of these buildings can last for hundreds of years. Is this a measure that should be applied all over the world? Can it be adapted to small homes?